Wow, this blog hasn't been updated in a while. That seems to be the general scheme of my life lately.
So what's changed? As far as this blog is concerned:
1. My tiny baby girl is now a monster-sized almost-10-month-old, crawling and almost walking and eating big girl food and giving kisses and jabbering away.
2. I got a new washer and dryer, the fancy front-loading, energy-saving sort, and while it does work a good bit better than my old set (especially considering that my old set died, hence the purchase of the new set), I'll admit that I'm not as entirely thrilled with it as I wanted to be (but I can say that about almost everything in life).
3. I'm no longer that impressed with Crunchy Clean detergent. It still smells wonderful, and I'm using what I have as carpet powder, but I've gone back to liquid detergent for washing my actual laundry.
4. Still searching for the best detergent I can find. No luck yet.
5. I'm addicted to Goodmamas. I have something like 45 of them now. I have a Goodnight on the way to try, and I'm considering trying the One but haven't yet. But still, Goodmamas = NO LEAKS, and that is king.
6. I just enrolled in a Gourmet Cooking and Catering course. I'm not sure if it will go anywhere or not, but at the very least it will be fun while it lasts.
7. I've been working out with a personal trainer, and even though it's not easy on the wallet, I'm seeing some good results. 18.5 lbs of body fat gone in two months. I'm sure that number would have been even higher if I wasn't still eating everything I could fit between my teeth.
8. In trying to redefine myself and my life according to what makes me happy, I'm figuring out a way to spend more time doing the things I love: cooking (see #6), reading, writing, sewing, decorating, yoga. Perhaps you'll be seeing more of me around, and more of me being creative.